This is the most amazing/dreamy prize giveaway!!! Offered to a lucky couple by my favorite Sydney Photographer Lara Hotz Photography!
Lara Hotz Photography + Light Noise Films have teamed together to give you the
BIGGEST WEDDING COVERAGE GIVEAWAY EVER VALUED AT OVER $17,500
With Special guests
- She Designs Styling – A complete dreamy ceremony styling package
- Jessie Cacchillo Marriage Celebrant
– Jardine Botanic Floral Styling - Bridal bouquet + flower crown/hair flowers + floral archway for ceremony and petals
– Soul Stories - Luxury 4x4m Cotton and Canvas Tent handcrafted by artisans with exotic block printed ceiling and sheer drapes
- Miss Poppins Agency - Two qualified Miss Poppins Nannies + individual activity and games packs for 4 children
– Ivy Invite – Custom Wedding Invitations
– Peachy Flamingo – Hip Hip Hooray Confetti Bags + Bridal party tote set
- Hope & Lace – Complete wedding day coordination package
- Dream Reflection Make Up - Bridal Make Up Package + Touch up kit
– Melissa Cauchi Hair – Bridal Hair Trial and wedding day styling.
– Three Sunbeams – $250 gift voucher to be used on bridal accessories such from the Feb 2014 collection
– Teeki - Custom designed head piece or wrist cuff
– Wedding Hanger Shop – 5 x Custom Wedding Hangers + Free shipping
- Hello May Magazine – A free One Year subscription to the winning couple
If you love admiring and finding inspiration in looking at beautiful weddings & loved up ladies! Follow my Pinterest page & Facebook page! I love sharing my large collection of photo’s to pretty up your facebook feed. x
Grace and Emma met three years ago, when they both worked at cafes next door to one another in Bronte, Sydney. Emma used to spy on Grace as she cleaned the tables, exchanging looks and smiles whenever they had a chance. It took Emma a good couple of months to garner the courage to ask Grace out, but when she did, they hit it off straight away! And have been together ever since, and say that they cannot imagine life without the other by their side.
These lovebirds are especially thankful and blessed for the big, loving extended families who have welcomed them in. One of the most touching moments for Emma was being included in Grace’s grandfather’s Christmas letter last year, complete with a photo of the two of them. How gorgeous!
They decided to have this love shoot in April earlier this year, courtesy of their photographer friend, Duong. He was in Australia working on a Rainbow couples project, moved by the open-ness of the Australian LGBTQI scene.